Tuesday, June 25, 2013

To my Dear Michael,

I like the world,haven't been the same since your departure. The emptiness is still unbearable without you here. The quietness without your laughter and dancing feet screams ever so loudly. I miss you dearly and that void within me will never be filled. You taught me it was ok to be different, not to judge, and to love. Through your music I escaped my daily struggles. Through your performances I was taken to a world of magic. You were truly an angel on earth, and I know why God wanted you closer to him. I'd give anything to have you back, but I know how unkind and cruel this world was to you and I know you're at peace now. So sing with the angels and dance with God. I love you and miss you more with each waking breath. Rest well my angel.

Love,
Shaun



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World