Friday, June 21, 2013

From Paris, France

My Dearest Michael

I am so sorry I won't be close to you this year. There has been sadness inside of me since I know I will not visit you, but you know how much I love you because you are with me throughout the year and you know exactly how much I care...


You have been and always will be an inspiration to me, and there is not a day that goes by that I'm not thinking of you, listening to some of your music, or watch you on a video!! It just has to be this way!!!


I love you more and miss you even more now that you and I will be apart longer than a year. It's very difficult for me to not be there and walk where you have been, and sit with my friends outside of your so quiet Neverland Ranch...


Please forgive me, but I promise I'll be there as soon as I can.


With all my LOVE,
Olivia 





1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel Olivia, my friend. I will not be with Michael this year either, and I am so very sad. I hope that we will both be able to be there next year to celebrate our beloved Michael. Until then, know that you are my dear friend and I love you. I'm blessed to know you, and we both have Michael to thank for this blessing. Hold my hand, my friend...we'll get through this together! <3

    ReplyDelete

Sending Love from Around the World