Friday, June 21, 2013

From The Netherlands

Sweetest Michael,

I send you 3 roses to express my Love for you!

Since you left us 4 years ago, there hasn’t been a day I didn’t think of you. I miss you so much, sweet Angel!

I know that God sent you here to bring more Love into the world. But the evil minds in this world didn't see that; for them you were the Mirror in which they saw their own evil. And they hurt you so badly, that God must have decided to take you Home.

But your Love is still here on Earth, and it lives on in us. I feel your Magic and Love when I look at how in those 4 years your message revived and gained solid ground amongst fans and others. Awareness of what's really happening to this world has grown. Your Spirituality is in the monthly Mayor Love Prayer and many other acts of fans. Your Humanitarianism is in many groups, following your footsteps by visiting sick children in hospitals or doing other charity acts. I have witnessed Love grow in the last 4 years. But it’s still such a sad thought that you had to go first, and I hope with all my heart that you can feel our Love.
Rest In Peace, sweet Angel! I know that you are in a better place now.

Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World