Monday, June 24, 2013

Dear Michael, 

You will always be superhero, simply a wonderful man in my eyes. No matter what obstacles you faced during your lifetime; your heart was always pure, full of compassion for the world's children. However, you also helped seniors, persons living with AIDs, and, the homeless.  

The fact that you also love animals further shows that you have a caring heart. 

Furthermore, your concern for Planet Earth means that you were always thinking of further generations. Therefore, I admire you not only for 

your God given talents as a performer, but for your humanitarianism.

You never gave up on doing your best to make our world a better place. 

I will always remember your loving heart and your beautiful eyes, so full of compassion.

Your example to humanity has helped me to be a better person. I will always strive to do my best not only follow, but to 
fulfill your teachings about love by reaching out to help others, especially children, and their families. 
I will always love you, Michael Jackson.

Sending Love and Peace to a beautiful soul, his children, and family. 

May God Bless you always,
Mary Elizabeth Holt

Proud to be a Michael Jackson fan, MJ Family 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World