Monday, June 24, 2013

From Maine, USA

Message to Michael:  Michael..Your inspiration and light can never die. You will live forever in my heart and the heart of my children and grandchildren..and theirs. And through your love, you have become a part of our soul. We love because you did.

They say that some of the stars we see overhead aren't really there. Their light takes millions of years to reach us, and all we are doing is looking into the past, into a bygone moment when those stars could still shine. "So what does a star do after it quits shining?" I ask myself. "Maybe it dies." Oh, no," a voice in my head says. "A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life." I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World