Sunday, June 23, 2013

From Hendersonville, NC USA



My dearest Michael,

There is not a day that passes that you are not on my mind and in my heart .No one or nothing could take away what I feel for you.My love and commitment to you is never ending and will last for all time. 

Days pass,they come and go but the feeling of hurt and missing you just continues to grow.My heart never heals when it is missing you,the one and only man who is completely true.I wish you'd come back because I miss you so.I never even got to meet you,or see you perform in a live concert show.Still none the less you are my heart just the same and I dream of the day that I can meet you,Michael The Man....Until that day know you are loved so very much!

My heart is with you For All Time!

Love Forever&Ever,
Pamela aka{MJsMoonGoddess7}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World