Friday, June 21, 2013

From Tucson, Arizona-USA

Dear Michael,
 
I can't believe it's already been 4 years since you left us.  It still weighs heavily on me and I don't think that will ever go away.  I started listening to you when I was 8 years old (you were 18).  I have followed you ever since then.  I have laughed and cried with you.  I saw past the lies and media garbage and saw the angel that you are.  There will never be another like you so talented, giving, generous, and loving.  I am blessed to have lived during your lifetime and to have known you as best I could.  I wish I could have met you.  But you will forever live in my heart.  I look forward to the day when I will meet you in Heaven.
 
It's all for L.O.V.E.
~Kim Jackson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World