Saturday, June 22, 2013

Michael you gave 45 years of L.O.V.E not only in entertainment, but you were an angel that visited every single hospital in every city that you toured. Now only that you opened a children's burn center. You opened an orphange in New Jersey. There shall never be another person on this earth that is like you. You were more like Jesus than any person. You are loved & missed a great deal. Keeping your children in my prayers always Prince, Paris, & Blanket

With Love, Prayers, & Gratitude. 
PatsyD - MA




5 comments:

  1. I typo'd it should state that "Not only that you opened a children's burn center" Instead of "now"
    Michael was the most misunderstood man that walked, sang & danced his life in to our hearts, mind, & will always be there. For love is never far apart when it comes from your heart. Michael's love has always been from his heart. You are L.O.V.E as we continue the message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael

    you are living in millions of our hearts,your wonderful children,Paris,Prince and Blanket are your living legacy.There is only one Michael Jackson,and you changed the world,you gave us care,hope,joy and love.
    Namaste,I love you most<333333

    ReplyDelete
  3. MICHAEL AS I SIT HERE IN TEARS WRITING THIS ITS TEARS OF JOY.WHEN YOU ENTERED THIS WORLD WE WERE BLESSED ,THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME YOU CHANGED SO MANY LIFES.WHEN GOD SENT YOU TO US YOU COULD NEVER BE DUPLICATED HE KNEW THAT, I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU`VE SHOWN,I MISS YOU AND I`LL ALWAYS KEEP YOU SAFE IN MY HEART. I LOVE YOU AND WILL NEVER FORGET YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be purchasing another rose this year for the cause of Mchael's humanitarian work- let's make it the best ever. God Bless You & Michael~Thank You~ I Love You~

    ReplyDelete

Sending Love from Around the World