Thursday, June 21, 2012

USA

Dear Michael,

I'm sending another 3 roses to you. You brought Joy, Love, Magic, to my Heart. I remember my First record player my parents bought me, It was the Jackson 5. When I saw and heard  your voice, I was Forever yours. You changed the world through your Music, Caring and Sharing to others. As a child I recognize your Uniqueness, Humble and Love to others, you were different. you did things from the heart, not just for show, and as a child, I recognize it. You stood out among the crowd, I been a fan for over 30 years.Your Music and Message of Love Captivated Your Fans.. I Love you more than words can express. You will Forever have my Heart and Love till my last breath on earth.. I Love You Michael!!!!!!  

Leesa Mcleod of Rockville, Maryland


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World