Thursday, June 21, 2012

From Indianapolis, Indiana

Dear Michael,

I want to begin by saying that I L.O.V.E. you so much with all of my heart! You are my inspiration and my hero. I admire your talent as well as your passion for spreading peace and love throughout the world. I have been a fan ever since I was 7 years old; I remember telling my mom that I wanted to marry you after I saw your short film "Remember the Time." :-) I am now 25 and my L.O.V.E. has grown stronger for you each day.

Yet, the past 3 years have been hard. This world is not the same without you. The world will never see such a talented, compassionate, and caring person as you. I send you these roses to honor you. Please know that I am trying my best to "Keep the Faith" and that "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" and "I Can't Help It" (even if I wanted). I L.O.V.E. you more, my sweet angel Michael!!! <3

L.O.V.E.,
From Your "Liberian Girl," Khadijah elShabazz
~*Moonwalker. 1958-Forever*~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World