Thursday, June 21, 2012

Michael,
 
You have been my greatest love since I was a little girl. My heart is still shattered even though you have been gone three years. As I struggle to make sense of a world without ; I am comforted by the knowledge that thru this terrible tragedy I have come to know and love hundreds of beautiful people all over the world. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you. I cry for what we have lost, I cry because my first boyfriend is no longer here, I cry because my soul irrevocably splintered and the pain is at times unbearable. I want you back, I want another chance to treat you better. Do we deserve it? Would we get it right? I wonder. I will love YOU MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, forever. I will see you on the other side where the better half of my heart waits with you.
 
Eternally Yours,
Carla Adams
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World