Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fort Worth, Texas

Dearest Michael,

I'm writing this letter to you from behind wet sniffles and lots of tears. It's taken me so long to share this with you, because there are no words that can fully express the pain I feel due to your Earthly absence. Time has gone by so fast, but in the last three years, there has not been a day that passes that I don't think of you. Michael, you are special beyond measure, and you have always had a special place in my heart...and always will. I can't say it all in these few sentences, but you are the best, and brought out the best in those around you. From my childhood to my adulthood, you have always been there. Thank you for all you've done to make this world a better place. Thank you for your music, thank you for your dreams, and thank you for your spirit that will always live on. I'll love you always! Rest my Love! Goodnight...

Tashawnti Williams Black





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World