Thursday, June 21, 2012

Palmyra, VA (USA)

My Dear Beloved Michael, 
 
Three years have passed and the heartache still lasts.  I will always be missing you.  Yet each day without you physically is a night to dream of your comforting arms; a morning to wake with a memory of bliss; one more day with your love beating within my heart; your spirit entwined with mine in a renewal of hope; your soul caressing my own with a deepest desire; one more day to bask in your purest of light; the sound of your voice a heavenly whisper.  I’ll never know another moment in time without you.  Yet I will always be missing you.  

Sweet Michael, I gift a rose to you as a token of my everlasting love and devotion.

All my love forever,
Brenda Beazley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World