Friday, June 22, 2012

Houston, Texas

Michael,

I have been a fan of yours for over 30 years now. But the thing that I had loved the most about you was your heart in helping others. You always helped others no matter what the situation was. You used your god given talents to help others in need. You had more heart in your little pinky than most had in their whole bodies. Your music and dance was great, but your humanitarian efforts will always have a place in my heart. You were too good for this world, and I hope you are in a better place now. I will always love you for your heart, compassion and love for this world. I know that I never met you or never knew you, but it seems like you were a part of the family. You will be missed for a very long time to come. Their is no other like you in this world. You will always have a place in my heart.

Love,
Kim 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World