Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Your Love and Light is transcendent Dearest Michael.
It continues to fill my heart....
Encouraging me to be unafraid to share love, compassion, joy and laughter with others.
Lessons of unconditional love, understanding and forgiveness, that I did not receive in my own childhood.
 
Your life and the countless gifts you gave to us in your music, dance, words, and lifelong commitment to heal the world              
will forever be treasured and honored.
A precious star in the heavens that sparkles brilliantly to me and millions more throughout the world.
 
Always with me
Always loved
Always missed
 
The lessons and the music will forever live on... in me, around me and most importantly.. shared with others.
 
I Love YOU!
 
Carla
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World