Sunday, March 25, 2012

In our darkest hour....In our deepest dispare
you cared....you were there
In our happiness and joy......our faith in love
you cared....you were there
Michael.......no words can express everything I feel because you have so many beautiful things about you there are not enough words that can describe you and the way I feel.
You took a part of me with you when you died. My heart was ripped from my body and the sorrow was so deep...the pain took over my entire mind, body and soul. It hurt so badly that my skin ached. I wanted to run as far as I could so that maybe the feeling pain would stop and I could keep running and make the pain stay behind, it didn't work. Nothing, nothing in my life was making it settle in or disapate. Everyday that passed I shook my head and said "No" this is not so....it's not real...this is not happpening. Its not supposed to be this way...its not time for you to go now. Why? Why? I asked of you...every single night when I talked to you. Why do you have to be gone now.....please make me understand....
As time has passed the pain is still there and I still don't understand but I am dealing with it one day at a time.
Maybe one day will come that others will understand you as I do and send you the L.O.V.E. I know you deserve. God gave you to us, you worked hard while you were here, and someone else took you away but one thing is most certain.........you will never be forgotten....ever. We will always be here for you and your babies. We are your army of love and we will fight to the end. Please keep watching over us because we need you more than you know. I love you so much my sweet angel!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World