Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Schwenksville, PA


Dear Michael,

If I had a penny for every time I thought of you
I would be a billionaire
And I would follow in your footsteps and help the needy

If I had a feather for every time I thought of you
I would have a whole army of doves
And enough to make a pair of wings and fly to you
 
If I had a drop of water for every time I thought of you
I would have a whole ocean,
And it would reflect images of you.

If I had a grain of sand for every time I thought of you
I would have a dessert full of dunes
And we could roll down them all day

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you
I could walk in my garden forever
And the aroma would encompass the world

If I had a music note for every time I thought of you
I would have masterpieces like yours
And the world would sing together in harmony

If I had a dream for every time I thought of you,
I wouldn’t be able to wake up
Because you would always be there
 
If I had a grain of rice every time I thought of you
I could end world hunger forever

But of all the things I could have when I think of you
I’d rather all those things, be you
 
I love You and Miss You Every Minute of Everyday!
 
Kim Douglass
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World