Sunday, March 25, 2012

"I close my eyes, just to try to see you smile one more time... But it's been so long now all I do is cry..."
Michael, how is it possible that you've been gone this long? Even though it has been so long since you've passed, it seems like yesterday. That moment I heard that you passed away was a life-changing moment for me. It made me realize how short life really is, and we should live life to the fullest. Your talent was something rare, very rare, and had something magical about it. The way you could captivate an audience was amazing. And even though I'm sad that you're gone, I know that you have your wings. I am looking forward to the moment when I can finally meet you in Heaven. But, until then, I will be following in your footsteps: Donating time and money to charities. All my love, my sweet angel. We miss you.
 
~Faith
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World