Wednesday, March 7, 2012

To a very special and precious man, whose passing changed my life immeasurably. I cannot believe that it is now 3 years that has passed since we lost you.

The world seems ever more a bleaker place than when you first left us. This past year has been one of the hardest and most challenging of my life and I am
desperately hoping that I will actually be at Holly Terrace on June 25th to help Robyn lay out your beautiful roses.

There is never a day that goes by or will go by without my thinking of you or feeling your presence around me in some shape or form. I am sure by now that you
have settled into your new home and will probably be giving the angels a run for their money
Ever mine, ever thine.....ever more
DebbiiRed rose    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World