Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Melbourne, Victoria-Australia.

Dear Michael Jackson, thank-you for all the love and support you have given my family and I throughout the years. I find it impossible to summarise all of the joy, love and inspiration you have given me in only one brief message. I just want you to know that you've become more than an artist to me. I look up to you because I want to be exactly the type of man that you were. Passionate, courageous, strong, unique, talented and charitable. I can't even begin to describe how much you have influenced me to become a better person. When I was 17, I worked with my father for 2 weeks and knew that I would get paid my first real paycheque. One day on the job I started thinking about what I wanted to do with the money. I put my iPod on shuffle and the first song that came up was 'Heal the World'. Right then & there I knew it was God telling me to donate it to people that need it more than I do. God has used you and your music to spread his message. I am more than privileged to have lived in a time where I was able to see your inspiration and love carried throughout the world.

 If I were to describe how much you've changed me, this message would go on forever, but all I can really say is Thank-you Michael, thank-you Michael, thank-you Michael! I pray that I inspire people, the way you inspired me. 

I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World