Tuesday, June 24, 2014

From Spring, MD, USA

Michael:

5 Years . . . . . .
It‘s hard to believe it’s been 5 years since you left us
Years spent mourning, crying, grieving, dying, yearning, learning, living, loving
I love you, I miss you, it’s all been said before
What more is there to say?
It has now become, for me, what can I do?
To give love and live love; to make the world a better place
That is my life’s mission; a lesson learned from loving you
Thank you for this incredible gift
Yes, I will always miss you, and there’s no doubt I love you,
You walk with me every minute of every day
And that makes life worth living
5 years will quickly turn into 10
And I hope and pray by then
That love will abound, that there will be no infighting
That your Legacy of Love will reign
To anyone who hears the name Michael Jackson!
Long may you live, my King . . . . long may you live, forever in our hearts!!

Loving you with all that I am, Michael, forever and always
Love, Carol H.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World