Tuesday, June 24, 2014

From Italy

My sweet Michael,

it's been five years without you, and the world is so sad and empty without your beautiful smile,your wonderful music and your Hope for a better world....

The cruel people of this world,avid of money,have taken you away to your children,family and all us.....

I MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH EVERYDAY ANYMORE AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ,FOR ALL MY LIFE,FOREVER......

Your heart and your message will live forever in our hearts and we will never stop to love you and to do justice to you......

The truth will win, and the vultures in your life and still now will go to Hell.....

My Sweet Sweet Angel, My Beautiful Love,
you rest in Peace,we will continue to fight for you.....
IT'S ALL FOR LOVE.....L.O.V.E.!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE
MARIA REGINA SARRO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World