Wednesday, June 25, 2014

From Miaoli, Taiwan

Michael, it has been five years since you leave the earth and became an angel. Once you said, "When you want to be close to me, listen to the music. The love is stored there and will not die." I' m totally agree with you and I can strongly feel that way. I remember the first song you touched the bottom of my heart...it was Stranger in Moscow. I could really feel the loneliness in it. From then on, I fell in love with every pieces of your music. I was encouraged, inspired and soothed through different songs each time I encounter different condition in my life. Love is always your message, and I know it is our mission to express this message...this spirit, to the whole world from generation to generation... So, now let me pray for you and pray for this planet. May God bless this pure, honest and true will. I miss you every day, especially today, but I know...some day we will meet again. We love you more, MJ.

Love, 
Yi-Ping




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World