Monday, June 23, 2014

Dear Michael, thank you so much for everything that you've done for me. You've truly shown me the way to conquer the word and to be strong. You've taught me to be a soldier of love, not hate or greed. You've taught me how to forgive and to keep a smile on my face. You've taught me to stand tall and if the whole world says no, I say yes. I lift my head up and scream out to the world! You've taught me to take a chance, and you've also taught me how to dance. I will forever follow, support, love, and defend you until I take my last breath on this earth. I miss you more and more each day and these 5 years without you have been the hardest of my life. I know you're moonwalking in heaven and I know you're smiling down on all of us. All of us who love you. Sleep well, because even a king as great as you needs his rest.

I love you. 

Love, 
Jessica- 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World