Tuesday, June 10, 2014

From Northampton, England

My dear Michael,

'I am lost for words... words like... I love you.'


Though I've been trying for years, I still cannot find the words to express how much I do love you, and how devastated I am that you're gone. The day I heard the news, my heart broke in such a way that I know it will never heal. I miss you so much, sweetheart. You were so sweet, so beautiful, so kind, innocent and pure. Perhaps too much for this world. You shone too bright, sweet King. The world couldn't handle you, and as a result you were simply not understood. That was NEVER your fault.


I really wish we had held you tighter. I wish you could have been happy, I really do. You're the Sun, the Moon and the stars to me. I really hope you're resting now.


Please know that you were, and always will be, so beautiful, my lovely Lost Boy. I know you never thought so, but it's true. You were so perfect, everything about you. Please know that now. Please be happy. We'll take care of Prince, Paris and Blanket the best that we can. We'll protect them, and your memory, your legacy. We've got this, Michael. You just rest.


You are always in my heart, baby. You always were, and you always will be.


Sleep safely, angel. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being the gift that you were to this world, and for sharing your magic with us.


Thank you for your music, your poems, your art, your beauty, your soul.


Thanks personally for showing me how important it is to love without condition, to forgive, to give what you can, and thanks for bringing your Soldiers Of Love, MJFam, Moonwalkers, Appleheads and Jacksoneros together. I love the community so much, and you gave us that. Thank you. You permanently  changed my life, in an amazing way.


I wish things could have gone the way you deserved them to. You deserved so much better than what happened. I am so sorry, darling. From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I cry for you all the time.


I know you felt lonely - but you were never alone. Please know that. You were never, and will never be, alone. 


Ever.

I love you forever, Michael.


Yours always,
Meg E M Barnes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World