Friday, June 6, 2014

From Memphis TN-USA

There's not a day, hour or second that goes by when I don't think of you. The devastation of that day is something I'll never out live.  

Michael, I have so much love and respect for you and your contribution to this world. 

Your unselfish acts of love and humanitarianism will never be forgotten. I first love your heart because it's quite special.  

You are my inspiration and motivation. Your spirit of love has taught me to love better. Your acts of humanitarianism has taught me how to give more.  

I miss you are words that I never thought I would have to say about you. When those days become darker your voice enlightens  my spirit and my  heart. 

I will continue to honor your legacy each day I live. 

I will continue to be a giving person, as you've taught me throughout your works.  

I will continue to be a faithful  fan who diligently  teaches others about you. 

Michael, you are greatly loved and missed. I LOVE YOU! 

I hope that somehow and someway you know this. 

I love you always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World