Thursday, May 2, 2013


Michael, 

I can't believe you've been gone from this Earth for 4 years now. We miss you and really need you. Things are so bad here with people killing each other for NO reason, just to kill people! My God, Michael, I'll never understand how people can do that. You were always so gentle and loving, caring and giving. Yet, there are those that never knew that about you. Such a shame. I miss you, Michael. I know you hear my heart every day and every night. I see you when I look at the moon. I feel your presence. I know I don't have to ask you, but please be with your children and your Mother through this trial. My prayers are with them as well. I'll always do my best to honor you and your legacy, forever! Rest In Peace, my Angel. I love you always! 

Shirley (mjstopfan)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World