Friday, March 29, 2013

North Carolina-USA


My Dearest Michael,

It's been four years since you slipped quietly away, and my life has yet to be the same. Many of my family and friends can't understand this deep, long lasting sorrow that has has encompassed my heart since you've been gone. But I know you know what you meant to me, how you changed my life forever.
I've often wondered If you you would remember me, if you would remember the words you said that brought me back from the ledge.

In your beautifully humble, caring  way you made me smile and eased the pain threatening to destroy me. Thank You.

I just wanted you to know that I followed your advice and that you were right.

Michael, I will always love you. I will always miss you. And I am no longer afraid of what awaits me on the other side. My God is there , my family and friends are there, and I know because you are there...there is LOVE.

Forever Missing You,
Carla 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World