Friday, March 29, 2013

Blackpool, UK


Dearest Michael,

it's been 4 years since you were so cruelly taken away from us.  I thought that the pain would have lessened with time but it is still here, just as strong as ever and I don't think it will ever go away.  I have dedicated 3 roses to you just as I have done in previous years.  One day I hope to come over to America and visit your resting place myself, but for now just knowing that my 3 roses will be among the thousands to adorn Holly Terrace on your anniversary goes a long way to providing some comfort.  


This past year has been a difficult one for me.  I have lost friends who I thought would be friends for life, people who were brought together and united in their grief of losing you, but who have sadly drifted apart because of differences of opinion, the taking of sides and betrayal.  There's no turning back, so I will continue on this journey of mourning alone.  

I continue to endure the world without your mortal presence, without your loving heart, without your warming smile, without your magical gifts.  Know that I still love you so very very much and I will continue to ensure that your legacy lives on.  You will be the King of Pop for ever!  You will live in my heart for ever!  I will love you more for ever!

Sleep in peace with the angels sweet Michael.  Nobody can hurt you now.

L.O.V.E, 
JayneB xxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World