Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chicago, Illinois USA


Beloved Michael, eternally Peter Pan, KING, my love, my heart,

Michael, it's another year being without you and that deep painful void still remains. Your loss will never be easy, because your beautiful  light has left this dark world forever. Nothing will ever ease, nor replace that. I will never forget how you touched my life with your amazing talent, love and beautiful spirit. You changed the world and it will never be the same without you in it. My eternal wish for you, is that your resting spot will forever be blanketed by beautiful roses and that your fans that you loved so much will continue to fight for you, love you and support your amazing legacy.

My beloved KING, continue to rest in Heavens eternal sweet peace.

I loved you then, I love you now and I will love you For All Time 
 
Liane L. Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World