Friday, March 29, 2013

Menasha, Wisconsin


Dearest Michael, how can it be that its 4 years since you left us. Its hard for me to believe that you are gone. But the truth is you are. And you are missed by so very very many people. You have been a part of my life for over 40 years now. Your like family to me <3. Your music has helped me so very much. When I'm feeling down or upset. I turn on your music and it helps me so much. But most of all I love you for your heart. You had the kindest and most loving heart. You wanted to help all the people that you could and children too. You are greatly missed Michael. You are not alone Michael we are here with you forever <3

Last year i lost my Mother and that was the hardest thing i ever had to go through. But like i said above I turn on your music and it has helped me so very very much. I thank you for that Michael. Its so hard loosing someone that i love so much, just like I love you Michael. You both are missed so very very much.

I will never let the world forget you or your music. I type your songs, not only for me. But to let the world know that your music will continue forever as long as I can do it. I will type your songs and not let the world ever forget you. Michael you were a gift from God. You were like a angel on this earth. I just wish more people would see this. Not the MJ fam. But other people.

 You were the greatest Dad to Prince, Paris, and blanket <3

There are no words to say how much i miss you. Your just another part of me. Your always in my heart <3

Thank you for your music and for you. Your heart, your soul and your kindness to everyone, especially the children...Heal the world we live in. Save it for our children.<3

I wish the world would see you like we do. A man who help anyone and do all he could for people, even people you did not even know. You had a heart of gold Michael <3

I miss you

Much Love,

Susan xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World