Friday, April 4, 2014

From San Antonio, TX-USA

It has been almost 5 years and the pain doesn't get any less painful. I still can't believe you are no longer here but forever you will be in our hearts and minds. We will NEVER let you go. You have an ARMY OF LOVE and we keep spreading it. You united so many people while you where here and now we are stronger than imagined. You ARE apart of all of us and we feel so connected to you. I know myself and many others will stand ground when it comes to you. May you be finally resting in paradise. I know you are still here with us as I can feel you. Untill we meet in the pearly gates...your supporters and fans will be down here doing the best we can in whatever we can for you. 

"I just cant stop loving you" 

WE L.O.V.E. YOU MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World