Tuesday, April 29, 2014

From England

Dearest angel Michael, 

I can't believe that 5 years have passed since you were taken away from us so cruelly and needlessly.  The time has passed so quickly but no amount of time will heal my heart.  Please know that your fans all around the world are still united in their love for you and we will continue to ensure that your legacy goes on.  Love is always around you Michael and this year especially you will be surrounded by so many beautiful red roses at your resting place, all respresenting how much we miss you and love you.  I thank you for making me the person that I am today where I strive to live by your values despite obstacles that may be put in my way or people who try to bring me down.  I'm much stronger than I ever thought I could be thanks to you.  I'd give anything for you to still be here but until we meet again please watch over me and continue to guide me.  

I love you endlessly, 
Jayne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World