Thursday, April 17, 2014

From Menasha, Wisconsin-USA

How can it be 5 years since you are gone. I can remember the 1st time I seen you on tv and you did 
the moonwalk. Thinking to myself how amazing you are!

You have such a huge heart who would help children and even people you did not know. That's just the kind of person you are Michael. You were a gift from God.

You and I are both the same age and our birthdays are less then 1 month apart..I feel so close to you even though I never met you.

I type your songs not only for me but for everyone.  Your music has helped me so much. When I'm feeling down your music makes me feel a lot better. "When you want to be close to me listen to my music the love is stored there". ♥
I'll never let you part. You're always in my heart 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World