Saturday, April 13, 2013

From Belgium


To Where You Are
 
Are you gently sleeping inside my dream... ?
And isn't faith believing: all power can't be seen ?
I feel you all around me
And deep in the stillness
I even can hear you sing

Please just once... fly me up to where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight to see you smile !
If only for awhile, I could know you're there
A breath away, is not far...
To where you are!

As our hearts hold you, just one beat away
We cherish all you gave us, every single day
'Cause you are our forever love
watching us from up above
You're still our inspiration, Michael.

 
I believe in angels on earth and they breathe:
"that your love will live on and it will never leave."
 
I know you are
beyond the distant star!

Will you fly me there...
-(J. Groban)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World