Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dear Michael,

Michael, I want to tell you thank you for all the joy you brought to my life as we grew up together. I've laughed with you, cried with you and felt alone with you. I've felt your heart beating as one with mine. Michael you taught me to be a better person, to think of others before myself.

When I think I just can't do anymore and want to give up, I think about you and see that beautiful smile and your eye's and hear you say, you can do it, don't give up. Then my tear's turn to joy knowing you held your head high while never giving up and that give's me strength to go on. 

I miss you so much and I love you more than you could ever know. Not a day goes by that a tear doesn't fall for you. At night I stare up at the star's in hopes to catch a glimmer of you dancing with the angel's and watching over us (your fans).

L.O.V.E. forever, 
Barb aka Pipit Arroyo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World