Monday, April 8, 2013

Denmark


My dearest Michael,

Although your footsteps no longer sound on this earth and you have travelled to heavenly kingdoms far beyond my reach, I still feel your presence every day. Your love warms and comforts me - some days even more than when you were still here with us. I do not understand how it can be, but I want you to know that I am eternally grateful for the way you have touched me. You have left a fingerprint on my heart that will never fade.

Thank you, Michael. For your beautiful songs, your magic dance moves, your wonderful smile, your silly two eyed winks, your gentle nature and the heartfelt love, which you gave so readily to anyone who stretched out their hands.

Thank you for everything.

I love you.

Lisbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World