Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dear Michael,
I miss you everyday of my life. I can't believe its about to be 3 years since you passed away. It still feels like it happened yesterday. I wish more then anything that you were still here. You were such an amazing person. Not only were you an amazing singer and dancer, you also had such a beautiful heart and soul. I love how you tried to Heal The World and Make It A Better Place. You definetly succeeded. You helped so many people and changed so many lives. Just you being here made the world a better place. You are the greatest person that ever lived and I will never stop loving you. I love you with all my heart Michael and I always will. FOREVER! RIP Michael Jackson
Love Always, Alissa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World