Friday, June 10, 2016

First of all, I wasn't really Sure what to write you because all the feelings get a little overwhelming to even begin to describe what I feel for you. 

I love u so much, you have no idea.

I want to just say thank you, Michael, for being there for me through your music.

For making me, laugh, cry, and everything else in between.

It has been almost seven years since you've been gone and there hasn't been a day where I didn't think of you or listen to your music or see something remembering you.

I've made so many friends because of you and becoming a fan of you was one of the best choices I've made.

I love you and I miss u and sometimes it hurts to think I will never get to meet you but I think that you're in a better place now.

You are free, not in pain anymore and you don't have to put up with people's BS anymore.

I really hope you're happy there in Heaven watching upon us.

Yami ❤️❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World