Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dearest Michael:

It's been four since you have been gone, but I miss you none the less. You are the sweetheart of my life and I am thankful that God brought you into this world to share your beautiful gifts and talents.  Most of all, I thankful for your tender heart because you showed us how we should love and care for each other. You have blessed me so many times in my life when no one was there to see my tears or share my pain.  I have lost so many people that I loved, you included. I find much comfort in your music when I am sad and lonely. You have been my life long friend since childhood and I miss you so much!

I hope that you have found the rest that you so richly deserve. Don't worry about us anymore. You have more than done your part.  Rest in peace, Angel.

Love,
Valerie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending Love from Around the World